Questions about the Virtual Student Agency from prospective clients who want to study in Australia.
We are a vibrant, new student agency with a goal to establish contact between Australian Educational Providers and prospective students from all around the world who want to study in Australia. Many of us at the Virtual Student Agency have been overseas students ourselves. We have the first hand experience and the knowledge required to assist you with the transition required to study in Australia. Since we are based on the Internet, our service is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Any questions or concerns you might have pertaining to study in Australia can be resolved without delay!
- We will help you find the right course in accordance with your education requirements.
- We can provide advice on your student visa application with the help of our immigration agent partners, or by sending you relevant links to sites such as the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
- We can help you find and book your accommodation.
- We can help you arrange free airport pick–up upon your arrival.
- We can assist you with the needs of everyday life (e.g. opening a bank account, choosing a telephone operator, getting a tax file number, etc.)
- We can even keep you informed about social events and more…
Questions about Australia
- Herbs and spices of any kind
- Dried fruit and vegetables
- Biscuits, cakes and confectionery
- Noodles and rice
- Teas, coffee, juices and other drinks
- All other foods
- Holy water
- Wool (unprocessed) and animal hair
- Bee products
- Pine cones and potpourri
- Stuffed animals
- Animal equipment (used)
- Herbal medicines
- Bamboo, cane or rattan basket ware and mats
- Fresh flowers
- Dried flower arrangements
- Seeds in any form
- Straw packing and handicrafts
- All wooden articles, artefacts, handicrafts and curios
- Shells or coral in any form
- Feathers, bones, horns and tusks
- Sporting and camping equipment
Australia’s quarantine laws are very strict and many foodstuffs, plants, animal products and some medicines cannot be brought into Australia.
- Milk and milk products
- Handicrafts and souvenirs that contain or are made from seeds
- Popping corn or raw non-roasted nuts
- Banana products, including chips
- Eggs and products containing eggs
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Live animals
- Un-canned meat products
- Live plants
- Biological materials
- Deer horn/velvet, edible bird’s nest
- Soil and sand
- Illicit drugs, weapons or firearms
Basic Requirements for Study in Australia
Questions about the Visa Application
How can the Virtual Student Agency help me during my stay as a student in Australia?
Websites and contacts that can help to study in Australia
We hope that we have answered any questions you may have about the Virtual Student Agency and how we can help you study in Australia and achieve your educational goals. If you have other questions about what it takes to live, work, and study in Australia, please read our extensive eBook or contact us.
Virtual Student Agency Adam Kopacsy
My dream to help international students to be able to come to study in Australia.
Together with my team at Virtual Student Agency we provide free services for international students willing to study in Australia from the idea through all applications until graduation and over.
Owner and Founder of Virtual Student Agency