Come to study in Australia! The Virtual Student Agency can help you achieve your career dreams. It might sound bold, but we offer about 1,500 of Australia providers' more than 26,000 education courses. Are you ready to take the first step to start the career of your dreams? Our services are free!

Frequently Asked Questions for the Student Who Wants to Study in Australia

Questions about the Virtual Student Agency from prospective clients who want to study in Australia.

What is the role of the Virtual Student Agency?
How can I use the Virtual Student Agency?
How we help you

Questions about Australia

Does Australia Accept International Students?
What is so great about Australian education and training as compared to other countries?
Are There Quarantine Restrictions in Australia?
What Goods Should I Declare?


Basic Requirements for Study in Australia

What entry requirements must be met to study at Australian institutions?
What happens if I do not meet the entry requirements to study in Australia?
Health and/or Travel Insurance: Do I need it during my study in Australia?
When does my health cover start and stop?

Am I covered by OSHC while I travel to and from Australia?

What will I need to prepare before I depart to study in Australia?

School Concerns

How much does it cost to study in Australia?

When do courses begin in Australia?

How long are the courses in English language?

How does the Australian Educational System structure English Language courses?

What is Vocational Education and Training and where is it available?

Questions about the Visa Application

What is the most important thing to keep in mind before going to study in Australia?
What exactly are the Visa and Immigration requirements?
What is the length of my Student Visa?

How can the Virtual Student Agency help me during my stay as a student in Australia?

If I come to study in Australia, will the Virtual Student Agency pick me up at the airport and help me find accommodations?
Will I be allowed to work while I study in Australia?
May my spouse work as well?
What should I do if I wish to extend my stay and continue to study in Australia?
Will my institution have a job placement program once I have completed my qualification?
What is the easiest way to keep in touch with my family and friends while I study in Australia?

Websites and contacts that can help to study in Australia

Is there more information to be found? Where can I find it?

We hope that we have answered any questions you may have about the Virtual Student Agency and how we can help you study in Australia and achieve your educational goals. If you have other questions about what it takes to live, work, and study in Australia, please read our extensive eBook or contact us.

Virtual Student Agency 

My dream to help international students to be able to come to study in Australia.

Together with my team at Virtual Student Agency we provide free services for international students willing to study in Australia from the idea through all applications until graduation and over.

Owner and Founder of Virtual Student Agency